Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ghenerate, 4 oz. From LG Sciences @ $ 24.37

Why the world needs a GREAT GH supplement! 

My parents are getting a little on in years and growth hormone replacement therapy is all the rage right now. I wanted to help get my parents a great GH product that worked. Sadly, I didn't see my mom injecting herself every day in order to look younger. I had read about GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 and I was intrigued. They show great promise in the literature! Unfortunately, these two peptide hormones are sold as injectibles. I thought that maybe I could try them under the tongue to get penetration and to my pleasant surprise there was some serious potential there. I was certainly not going to give her some homeopathic "GH" or deer velvet that I knew didn't work and quite frankly pissed me off.

I started looking heavily into growth hormone release and I saw that there are two main pathways. The first I've discussed, which is the GHRP pathway or the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. Ghrelin and GHRP-6/GHRP-2 stimulate this. This pathway is very potent at releasing GH and is a good route, yet there are more potent routes of growth hormone release, and that is why we needed a two- phase technology to get the job done.

Unfortunately, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are illegal to sell in the US, since they are drugs and 100% synthetic. So, I started looking in the literature for NATURAL versions of GHRP to use. Luckily, I found a peptide in the fruit of Marus Alba that mimic's the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). This was an amazing find! I could now legally sell a supplement that had the same effect as GHRP-2 without being illegal! Understand, that this peptide is not Ghrelin, but does mimic what synthetic peptides like GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do, stimulate the GHSR receptor! Amazing find, but I couldn't stop there.

GHRH is the other receptor that allows for LARGE increases in growth hormone. By stimulating this receptor you cause massive spikes in circulating GH. Luckily, we found an amazing GHRH stimulating supplement that I included in GHenerate to boost growth hormone levels even higher. This pathway is totally new to the sports supplement world and the next paragraph details the GHRH agonist I found!


For more details visit www.vitadigest.com


No comments: